When you are a batter in a baseball match, all your focus should be on how to knock the baseball ball to the furthest extend possible. A lot of factors can influence your performance on the field. One such important factor is the quality of the helmet that you are wearing. Your baseball helmet and baseball mitts should be able to help you protect from blows, while also offering proper ventilation and comfort.
Best Baseball Batting Helmet Online
Choosing a good baseball helmet is essential. As such, we have done some research and laid down some of the best-known baseball helmets. We have also listed a buying guide to help you with a buying decision further:
1. Rawlings Coolflo Youth Tball Batting Helmet
The first helmet on the list of the best baseball helmets is the traditionally designed helmet by the brand Rawlings. The best feature of the helmet is that it has been designed keeping in mind the safety of the player. Besides, the venting system is also quite amazing. This, in turn, helps the baseball player to concentrate on the main game itself. Additionally, the foam has a dual-density. This further implies that the baseball player will be well-protected during the entire play.
- The design of the helmet offers proper ventilation to the players
- Not only the fit, but the helmet is also known for its sleek design and comfort factor
- The dual-density foam helps give much-needed protection to the players.
- Nothing as such.
2. Easton Z5 2.0 Batting Helmet
Known for its high durability and comfort factor, the batting helmet by Easton makes it to the list of best baseball helmets. High-quality Biodri pads are used. This ensures that the helmet can absorb moisture during the play. This is important as it also helps to offer the much-needed ventilation to the players. The makers have also kept in mind the protection and safety of the players. That is the reason the makers have used ABS plastic for the helmet.
- The shell and the interiors of the helmet have superior quality material and design. This ensures great protection and comfort.
- The helmet has good ventilation
- There is a shock-absorbing foam to ensure the safety of the baseball players. Besides, ABS plastic protection to the helmet ensures further safety.
- The makers claim that the brand stickers are replaceable. However, as per a few users, the sticker does not come off easily. This makes the helmet difficult to customize.
3. DeMarini Paradox Protégé Pro Batting Helmet
Next on the list of the best batting helmets for baseball is the one offered by DeMarini. Some of the important features of the helmet include good ventilation, a superior fit for the players, as well as high durability. To ensure greater safety and protection for the players, the makers have taken adequate care to include high-density foam lining. Thus, this is one of the best helmets to own if you are a batter.
- The helmet is known to have shock-absorbing material. This, in turn, offers greater protection to players
- The padding is made with dual shells to give much-needed safety from blows
- The helmet is designed to offer good ventilation. This helps the players to stay cool and comfortable.
- The product is good for the value of the money spent.
- As per a few customers, the fit of the helmet is a little tight.
4. Under Armour Converge Batting Helmet
If you are looking for a helmet that comes in one size and fits all, then this is one of the best available helmets in the market today. The unique design and features help distinguish this helmet from the other brands that are available in the market. Not only is the helmet known to meet all the safety standards for offering protection, but the interiors of the helmet has been made to remove bacteria. This property helps the helmet against foul smell and also keeps the players comfortable.
- The helmet is treated to keep bacteria and foul odours away
- The foam liner helps to absorb the moisture and keeps the helmet ventilated.
- There are large ports for ventilation. This helps to keep the players cool and comfortable.
- Although the makers claim that one size fits all, the size is usually not great for kids who are below 12 years of age.
5. Mizuno B6 Adult Baseball Batting Helmet
Last but not least, the batting helmet by Mizuno makes it to our list of the best baseball batting helmets. The product has all the essential features that are required to be present in a batting helmet. This includes proper ventilation, high durability, and proper foam, which helps in absorbing shocks. Thus, if you use this helmet, you shall remain protected as well as well ventilated.
- The helmet is lightweight and durable at the same time
- It offers excellent protection against shocks to the players.
- The high-density foam ensures that the moisture is well absorbed, and the players are relaxed and comfortable inside.
- The customers are pleased with the fit of the helmet.
- As per a few customers, they are not very happy with the colour of the helmet
Buying Guide To Choose Best Baseball Hemet
Well, given the different choices of the best baseball helmets, you would be slightly confused as to which helmet should you purchase. If that is the case, the following are some of the factors that should be kept in mind while buying a baseball helmet:
It is important to consider the size of the helmet. While most of the brands claim that their helmet fits all sizes, it is not wise to buy a helmet without determining which size would best fit you. A great tip is to measure the size around the head just above the ears. This is important because a good size offers you comfort as well as protection. Hence, this is an important consideration.
This perhaps is the most crucial factor that should be considered. A good helmet is the one that offers more excellent protection and safety to the players. You should look for safety certificates and ratings. One of the best ratings is the one offered by the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment. This should be looked at for ensuring safety.
What many players do not consider is the ear guards in a helmet. Ear guards are known to give you a higher level of protection. Most of the leagues make helmets with an ear guard a compulsory feature for the helmet.
Ease of Maintenance
Well, when you purchase a baseball helmet, the main feature to look out for is comfort and protection. Post that, you should also keep in mind that if the helmet is very difficult to handle and maintain, then this is an added tension, and players will not be able to concentrate on the main game itself. So, it is important to buy something that is easy to handle.
You want your purchase to give you good value for the money spent. Hence, you should consider buying a long-lasting baseball helmet.
Thus to conclude, buying a good helmet that offers protection to the players is very important. You must have got a fair idea of some of the best helmets that are available. Besides, the comprehensive buying guide will further help you in making a wise choice. Do your thorough research and make a good decision while purchasing a baseball helmet.